Friday, October 5, 2007

Pam Anderson = Liar?

Say what you will about Pam Anderson being a bubble headed blonde. I think she's smarter than she seems and I always felt like she was actually a caring (if unconventional) mom. However, this story that Kid Rock is spreading around disturbs me. What do you guys think? Who's right in this he said/she said story?

Kid Rock blabbed to Rolling Stone about his suspicions over the miscarriage Anderson reportedly suffered shortly before they split up in November 2006. According to Kid, he flew to Pam's side in Vancouver, British Columbia, when she told him the news, but "when I get there, she's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, 'That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage.'" Pam recently called her ex "bitter" and sighed to Rolling Stone, "If he has nothing nice to say about me, then please tell him to stop talking about me."

No comments: