Thursday, December 20, 2007

Domenico!!!

Look I'm woman enough to admit that I am more than a casual view of "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila". I have DVR now, what can I say. I just read today that MTV is doing a spin-off featuring everyone's favorite humorous little Italian, Domenico!! I really liked Domenico and I liked how much everyone else liked him and cried when he was eliminated. I really doubt he will find love American style but I think it will be mindlessly entertaining. I'm just waiting for a VH1 spin-off of "I Love New York" (which was actually a spin-off to begin with) entitled "I love Punk." Punk-you went to Harvard, why on earth were you on a reality show competing for the love of New York and interacting with crazy Mother Sister Patterson?!

(FROM HOLLYWOOD REPORTER) – MTV is doing a spin-off of its popular unscripted competition series A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, which just wrapped its first season with an average of 6.2 million viewers, making it the network's most-watched series. The spin-off, titled That's Amore, will focus on Milan, Italy-born contestant Domenico Nesci, who will be looking for an ''American Sweetheart'' from among 15 single ladies who will travel to Italy with him to meet his mother. Six hour-long episodes of Amore (plus a reunion special) are slated to run Sundays at 10 p.m. starting on March 2. (Hollywood Reporter)

No comments: