Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to 2007

Ah, my first blog entry. I feel like such a modern woman. It's so liberating to take off this cumbersome petticoat. To tell you the truth, I have resisted thus far anything that reeks too much of technological advancement. I'm not sure when this happened, I used to love gadgets and electronics and IM. But somewhere in the past 5 years, I have turned into Bruce Willis in "Die Hard" and become stubbornly old-school. Sure I'm on all those social networking sites but I just don't feel the urge to stalk people through Facebook and communicate with my friends through these sites when I already know their email addresses. I also once denied a good looking guy my contact information because he asked for my email address and not my telephone number. And I don't even like talking on the phone! But I have discovered part of me is very old fashioned when it comes to certain things - like courting. Or my choice of words - like courting.

My aspirations for this blog are as follows (broken down by percentage):
35% TV show reviews
45% Entertainment gossip and commentary
15% Gossip girl (aka colorful anecdotes about my friends/family/co-workers/myself)
5% Angry lunatic ravings

No comments: